Grow the skills required to be successful in the future of work
Elevate Your Career with Mental Health Skills Training
Mental Health has a huge impact on workplaces. It affects everything from how productive and innovative your team is, to recruitment and retention, to the relationships your people have with each other and your Clients.
As an HR professional, you are increasingly dealing with the impacts of mental health in the workplace – in addition to your already full plate of responsibilities.
Mental health was having an impact in the workplace before the pandemic, and now that the stress leaves and resignations are piling up, it is time to act.
- Do you feel unprepared to handle mental health issues now?
Introducing the Mental Health Skills Training Certificate Program
The program that teaches you the skills to improve workplace mental health and create a workplace where everyone can thrive.
Lindsay Recknell and Brandy Payne, both certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisors, will empower you to develop the skills needed to:
- Reduce stress and better manage workload.
It is no secret that businesses thrive with happy, healthy employees. Improving workplace mental health awareness and taking action will improve the bottom line!
Join us where theory meets reality for this six-module intensive.
- The Language of Mental Health
Each cohort is limited to 20 seats.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Twice per week, for three subsequent weeks.
- Starts January 10, ends January 26, 2023, 9am – 12:30pm Mountain time
Does any of this sound like you?
- You're overwhelmed and burnt out
- You're managing both up and down the corporate ladder
- You're bogged down by the day-to-day
- You've never been taught how to navigate mental health at work
If so, you're in the right place!
You can expect:
- Live virtual, case-study-based training provided by certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisors. (Ask about in-person group training for your organization.)
- Six modules of 3.5 hours each provide 21 hours of learning.
- A cohort-based program that is limited to 20 participants per group.
- Practicing the integration of theory and skills in small groups.
- Digital workbook for use during the course.
- Certificate of Completion
- Continued support and learning via participant community group.
May qualify for Continued Professional Development (CPD) credits.
Qualifies for the Canada Jobs Grant (where applicable).